Tuesday, November 25, 2008
If I could have dinner with any two people in the world that I want living or dead it would be. My dad because he died when I was young, another reason why I would want to have dinner with my dad is because I never really got to meet him. And the other person would be my grandma that died before I was born. I want to have dinner with her because I never got to meet her. Also because I think it would be cool to find out what it was like when she was growing up. The reason I chose these two people is because they were very close to me or I would want to meet them more. also because they are part of my famly that i did not meet or did not know for long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment