skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
john's blog
music music
Ndubz at dizzler.com
Thursday, December 18, 2008
My teacher is so mean. He is making me do this project thing. He suggested to say this. I have nothing else to say. But I half you have eight sentences. But Christmas is coming and I have no school so that's cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(26)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(32)
▼
December
(14)
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
My teacher is so mean. He is making me do this pr...
My favorite holiday is Christmas. Because it is aw...
bord nuthing to tke about
No title
No title
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
About Me
john
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment