You also hold up the class by not being there. It is important to be at school on time to show responsibility. If you are late for class you also might come in the middle of a test and disturb the class. If there was a field trip you also might miss the bus and have to stay back. You also might worry the teacher. If you are late for class you are also wasting everyone's time. I'm going to not be late for school again. It is my responsibility to be at school on time. I'm sorry that I was late for school.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Being late for school
I'm writing this blog because today I was late for school. I was late because we were not told to go to school. Now I realize that it's my responsibility to know when it's time to go to school. You should not be late for school because you will miss info that the teacher told everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment